Would you like to win a free place on a Campbell Coaching bike skills course? If yes then here's what you have to do.
We’ve set up a new Flickr group - ‘MBWales.com – Mountain Biking in Wales’ – and to celebrate we’re asking you to upload your best or most interesting shots from your Welsh mountain biking escapades and the two winners (1 male & 1 female) will receive a free place on a Campbell Coaching bike skills course. So if you want to be in with a chance of riding the trails with a little more skill this year get entering your photos!
Doesn’t matter whether you’ve just got back from a Welsh weekender or
you have a hard drive full of photos worth digging out from various
trips over the last few years. We want to see them!
Your photo entries
must be related to mountain biking and taken within Wales and there is a maximum
of 10 entries/photos per person.
HOW TO ENTER
1) Register or login to Flickr.com
2) Upload photos to your account (there’s no date restriction so your photos may well already be uploaded)
3) Give your photo a name and remember to include a short description including where in Wales the photo was taken.
4) Join the Flickr group ‘MBWales.com – Mountain Biking in Wales’ which can be found here:
5) Go to the photo you wish to enter. Click on the ‘Actions’ drop down menu. Select ‘Add to a group’. Choose ‘MBWales.com – Mountain Biking in Wales’ from your list.
Two free places on a Campbell Coaching mountain bike skills course.
Each winner (1 X male & 1X female) will receive a free gift voucher for a place on one of Campbell Coaching’s 'open'Core Skills or Jumps & Drops courses. The voucher must be used within 6 months of the competition closing date 20th Feb 2012. There is no cash alternative however upgrades to 1-2-1 'bespoke' sessions can be done with payment of the difference (£70) to Campbell Coaching.
You could be joining Bob & Ally at Campbell Coaching on one on their Core Skills or Jumps & Drops courses. It’ll be a professional but friendly and relaxed atmosphere where you’ll get the chance to improve your skills within a small group and they will help you develop both your skills and also your confidence. The course will be run in their own private Skills Area and Campbell Coaching are based near Llandegla so when you’ve finished you can go and use your improved skills on Llandegla’s great new trails too!
Pete @Peterstevens Photograph
1. Eligibility. Contest is offered only to legal UK residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Prizes are non-transferable by winners. All entry form information must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not award a prize to anyone not meeting eligibility requirements at the time of entry. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if these Contest rules are not followed. By entering, you agree to comply with all applicable law and these Contest rules, and you agree to abide all decisions of the Sponsors.
2. To Enter. The Contest entry period begins On 6th January 2012 and ends at 10pm on 20th February 2012. There is one way to enter: 1. Log on Line to
www.flickr.comand upload your photo entry. 2. Add your entry to the MBWales.com Flickr Group. All entries must be received by 10pm on 20th February. Maximum 10 entries per person.
3. Winners. Winner will be selected by the judge from all eligible entries. Potential Winners will be notified by email and/or via Flickr after the end date. Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, incomprehensible, illegible, or out-of-service contact information. If Sponsors are unable, after making a reasonable effort, to contact a selected Potential Winner, that Potential Winner will be disqualified and a new Potential Winner will be selected from remaining entries.
4. Official Rules and List of Winners. MBWales reserves the right to change, alter, or amend these Contest rules as necessary, in their sole discretion, to ensure the fair administration of the Contest or to comply with applicable law. A list of winners’ names will be listed and announced on the MBWales.com website within 1 month of the competitionclosing date.
5. Consent & Copyright. The entrant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright. By entering your photograph into the competition, you grant to MBWales.com the non-commercial non-exclusive right to use your images for promotion of the MBWales.com online photo competition and for promotion of the MBWales.com website. MBWales.com will not use the images for commercial publications. The photographer will be credited whenever possible. Entrants must not infringe on the privacy rights, copyright or other rights of any person.
Photographs are judged by a panel of 2 MBWales.com nominated judges.